HYATT REGENCY LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LAX)
Top 10 Surprises that Bring ‘Unquestionably Unairport’ to Life
When was the last time you stayed at an airport hotel? Was it due to a flight cancellation? Was it an overnight layover before a connecting flight? Or, did you choose to stay because the antiquated image of an airport hotel has been replaced by a new reality: upscale properties that have elevated their game to make guests happy regardless if they are flying.
The new Hyatt Regency LAX is Unquestionably Unairport by accommodating the expectations of global travelers seeking an effortless stopover on their journey. The intuitive design of Hyatt Regency LAX offers guests a unique combination of spacious mid-century influenced accommodations, informal social spaces, unexpected amenities, and locally-inspired food and beverage offerings. Whether it’s the 3GB shared internet access; the 24/7 unity la market; state-of-the-art, penthouse level fitness center offering stunning runway views; to the largest and most luxurious presidential suite in the area, cabana and fire pit lined pool, or the walkability to the terminals being the airport’s closest hotel, Hyatt Regency LAX redefines the experience at an airport hotel. Step into an open, bright, and welcoming lobby, perhaps meet Sir Hyatt – the hotel’s canine ambassador, or grab a cocktail from unity bar’s highly reviewed bartenders – whatever you choose, guests are glad they chose Hyatt Regency LAX.
Following is a list of the Top 10 Surprises that we hope has you thinking “wow” and considering Hyatt Regency LAX the next time you fly into or out of LAX! We are hosting a limited number of media, based on assignment, through the end of the year.
1. Inspired by Los Angeles’ ethnic neighborhoods and serving up savory renditions of Asian and Latin dishes, unity la market is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Locally made favorites such as Randy’s Doughnuts, Delicious Cookies, Cool Haus ice cream, Greenbar Distillery also are available at the market.
2. unity la restaurant, market and bar offer the Italian favorite Illy Coffee, the only Illy served in the airport area.
3. Sir Hyatt is the hotel’s welcome ambassador and registered therapy dog for anxiety. Guests enjoy spending time with this little mutt of a rescue dog because his unconditional love, especially of children, sweet disposition, and non-stop tail wagging, make travel-related stress melt away.
4. The newly-remodeled mid-century modern guest rooms offer double pane, vacuum sealed windows to protect guests from any airport noise. Each room also offers complimentary WIFI with 3GB shared bandwidth which is the most advanced technology in the area.
5. The popular fitness center is located at Penthouse level with view of the two primary runways at LAX – fun for fitness and aviation buffs to watch planes take off and land. Fresh workout towels are placed at each machine, warm and cold towels and water are also available.
6. The hotel’s pool is open year round, heated and features a dual personality. Swim and sun during the day – relax by the fire pits and cabanas at dusk.
7. Need a small gathering place for a quick meeting? Studio suites are perfect for small gatherings and meeting. The hotel’s culinary team also offers Kosher capabilities for any event
8. More than 50,000 square feet of new meeting space includes two event lawns, The Hyatt Regency Grove and The Hyatt Regency Park, which are adjacent to the outdoor pool, providing a quintessential SoCal garden environment for events.
9. The only hotel at LAX to offer complimentary, exclusive transportation to and from all terminals servicing guests 24-hours daily.
10. The popular World of Hyatt Loyalty Program includes key perks such as free nights, dining specials and cash back.